Saturday, March 28, 2015

I’m a Poet & I Know It!
I invited area poets to an open mic at my Open Studio last night - I was so inspired and blown away at their craft - the writing, the delivery & the emotions. I love the Arts because people in the Arts are authentic and open hearted.     

THE CREATIVE LIFE FOR THE CURIOUS
My studio space was on fire. It was a gathering of like-minds last night. The collaboration of Poetry & Fine Arts. It was such a familiar and home like atmosphere. I hope to keep it going on future Open Studios. You should come & check it out or participate or find an art opening, poetry reading or open mic in your area. Share your experience with me on Facebook .  


SHARING FOR THE GENEROUS
Please pass on  - The Arts Empower

Thanks for letting me into your world
visit me at pattiebyron.com

No comments:

Post a Comment